Join the Triangle Corporate Volunteer Council
Become a collaborative partner and leader in the effort to boost volunteer engagement in the greater Triangle area and help your employees get involved in volunteer service with hundreds of local causes.
Membership benefits include:
- Networking with and learning about corporate and employee volunteer initiatives from other companies during Corporate Volunteer Council meetings (up to 3 representatives may attend each meeting).
- Receive recognition as members on Corporate Volunteer Council.
- Early invitations to select service projects during annual community-wide Days of Service, such as the 9/11 Weekend of service, National Volunteer Week, and more.
- Access to member resources, templates, and materials.
Benefit from Activate Good's Corporate Services:
- Discount on Activate Good's Pro Groups, an online tool to help manage and track employee volunteerism.
- 10% Discount on corporate team-building service project planning services throughout the year.
To learn about becoming a member of the Triangle Corporate Volunteer Council, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here.