Foster cats and/or kittens in your home until adoption. We pull from high kill shelters and they go directly into either quarantine with a foster or directly to a permanent foster. If you love cats, this can be one of the most rewarding things you'll ever do.
May 5, 2017 - May 5, 2018
Fostering homeless cats and kittens is very rewarding, but it is difficult, takes time and commitment.
If you are selected as an approved foster care home Purr Partners will provide you with a mentor, supplies, and guidance. All the vet expenses and vaccines are covered by Purr Partners.
As a foster you are responsible for:
1. Providing a separate location from your own pets for the foster kitty to temporarily live in your home.
2. Cleaning, feeding, and providing medicine.
3. Accurately tracking medical records.
4. Ensuring vaccines are provided timely.
5. Spending quality time with the kitty as socialization is as important as feeding and keeping them clean.
6. Transport to vet appointments and adopt-a-thon events.
7. Provide pictures and written description for the website
8. Give up the foster kitty when the time comes for adoption