Activate Good’s Leadership and Service Curriculum is a comprehensive service learning curriculum for Grades 9-12.
The Leadership and Service curriculum covers topics such as:
- How to volunteer and engage others in volunteerism
- How to find community, nonprofit, and volunteer resources
- How to create, conduct, and lead service projects
- Personal and team leadership in the context of community benefit and volunteer efforts
- Community and social issues, their root causes, and approaches to solving them