Activate MORE Good
Contribute before December 31, 2020 to help us unlock a matching challenge grant of $25,000!
Help fund Activate Good projects to meet the Triangle’s critical needs in 2021.
When you give to Activate Good, you power our service initiatives – projects that combat food insecurity and homelessness, bolster education, support kids and families, and mobilize people of all ages to create positive change in the Triangle.
And here’s some more good news: If at least 94 donors either join as monthly givers or give an amount matching what you project you would have given over a year, Activate Good will earn a challenge grant of $25,000 from one of our generous supporters!
Ready to Activate MORE Good? Donate using the form below!
About This Campaign
Donate now to our Activate MORE Good Campaign
Make a One-Time Gift
Contribute an amount representing a year’s worth of monthly donations to become an honorary Activator as part of our Activate MORE Good campaign this season. Or, donate any amount you wish to help us meet our overall goal!
Schedule a Monthly Gift
Join our Activators monthly giving community by scheduling a recurring gift of any amount each month.
Activate Good is excited to announce an exciting new giving opportunity – our capability to accept stock donations!
If you would prefer to support with a donation of stock, please contact our Development Coordinator (Lee@ActivateGood.org) directly for specific instructions on how to participate in this program. Be sure to consult your tax professional before engaging in this transaction.
Your Support Can Make a HUGE Impact
When one person volunteers, 4 lives, on average, are positively impacted. (Points of Light 2020) Here are just a few of the community impacts made possible by past and current donors:
- Mobilizing over 500 volunteers helped distribute nearly 45,000 laptops and over 10,000 hotspots to kids learning remotely as a result of COVID-19.
- Mobilizing 100 volunteers to assemble an estimated 14,000 mask kits for distribution to vulnerable populations across Wake County.
- Training 18 volunteers to help 38 individuals experiencing homelessness file for stimulus or unemployment support.
- Recruiting over 5,000 volunteers to meet critical needs across the Triangle.
- …and more!
Read more about Activate Good’s impacts.
Your donation as part of our Activate More Good Campaign will help us continue and expand our work to…
- Mobilize thousands of volunteers to tackle vital COVID-19 response and recovery projects, combatting food insecurity, homelessness, unemployment, and more.
- Serve over 500 area nonprofits who rely on volunteers to fill critical community needs.
- Train dozens of community members to lead community improvement projects.
- Empower youth and teens to lead positive change through our Teens Change the World! Service program and youth initiatives.
- …and more!
Countdown to 2021 with 21 Stories of Good
When we look back at 2020, it’s easy to think of the bad things that happened – but we’re here to tell you that because of your passion, action, and support, a lot of good got done, too. We’re celebrating the good things we accomplished together in 2020 with 21 stories of good. Check back soon to see our first story launch on #GivingTuesday, December 1, 2020!
Activate Good is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Accordingly, donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. Our federal Tax ID is 20-3057526. Financial information about Activate Good and a copy of our license is available from the State of North Carolina’s Solicitation Licensing Branch at 1-888-830-4989. The charitable solicitation license is not an endorsement by the State.
Keep in touch
Sign up for our newsletter to hear about volunteer opportunities and campaigns.