As the Volunteer Coordinator here at Activate Good, I have been fortunate to receive many positive messages via email about:
- Eye-opening volunteer experiences
- Gratitude from nonprofit partners when volunteers tackled much needed projects
- Messages from parents seeking ways to show their children what volunteering means
- Educators planning ways for their students to take on service learning
- Businesses wishing to donate to a number of causes and plan meaningful days of service for their staff
- Churches wishing to engage their congregations in hands-on efforts,
- And more!
These messages are one of the top reasons I do what I do. At the end of the day, it is uplifting to be surrounded by Do-Gooders, and I am so proud of the volume of dedicated volunteers in the Triangle and the many ways that they choose to give back in an effort to better our community.