COVID-19 Volunteer Opportunities supporting Triangle Area Nonprofits
Learn about some of the ways you can volunteer to support COVID-19 response efforts below.
About Activate Good
Special COVID-19 Response Initiatives
More Ways to Help
- Big Bus Food Truck: Volunteer to load and unload meals at WCPSS neighborhood feeding sites with the YMCA.
- Join Activate Good to package food at the Food Bank in Raleigh or Durham (shifts vary).
- Join Activate Good to distribute groceries to families in need with Wake Relief.
- See all hunger and food insecurity related needs.
- See all housing and homelessness related needs.
- See all education related needs.
- See all health and medicine related needs.
- See all unemployment related needs.
Please plan to adhere to each host organization’s health and safety protocols when you sign up to volunteer.
Virtual or Remote Needs
- Create career and workplace videos for students (virtual)
- Gather supplies, assemble, and drop off Family Essentials Kits with hygiene and cleaning supplies for families in need (remote / DIY)
- Gather supplies, assemble, and drop off Healthy Home Packs to the Green Chair Project (remote / DIY)
- Research online and contribute knowledge to Activate Good’s Triangle Cause Wiki
See all Virtual / Remote volunteer opportunities shared by our Community Partners.
Virtual Volunteer Expos
Activate Good has partnered with the State of North Carolina and VolunteerNC to host a series of Virtual Volunteer Expos — virtual “volunteer fairs” hosted through Zoom designed to provide information to community members who may be interested in volunteering. See upcoming Virtual Volunteer Expo dates and RSVP here.
Corporate Team and Employee Volunteering
Working with a company interested in volunteering remotely or virtually? Check out our Virtual Volunteering Checklist for Companies.
Contact us at email@example.com.
Support our efforts
Help us mobilize volunteers to support COVID-19 response needs in the Triangle.