This campaign is now over. Thanks to all who contibuted!
Activators! are a special community of supporters that give monthly, helping to sustain Activate Good programs and make a collective impact.
In honor of our birthday, we’re kicking off our annual Activators! member drive! There are a few ways YOU can help us Level Up:
Become an Activator! CLICK here to join our monthly giving community.
If you already give monthly, increase your gift amount! Email email@example.com to increase your donation
Refer friends to become Activators! Have your friends put your name in the “Did someone refer you to us?” box at activategood.org/giving
If you do any of the above, you will get an exclusive Activate Good tote bag! *Tote bags will be available for pick up or shipping after the conclusion of the campaign (September 12)
About This Campaign
22 more to go
Based on social work research on micro-, mezzo-, and macro-level impacts, we see each Activator! as an INDIVIDUAL (micro) building and supporting a COMMUNITY (mezzo) to change the context of SYSTEMS (macro) – social, economic, and cultural. Let’s Level Up and make a transformational impact together!
When you give to Activate Good, you power our service initiatives – projects that combat food insecurity and homelessness, bolster education, support kids and families, and mobilize people of all ages to create positive change in the Triangle. By becoming an Activator!, you will help Activate Good Level Up its programming!
Your Support Can Make a HUGE Impact
When one person volunteers, 4 lives, on average, are positively impacted. (Points of Light 2020) Here are just a few of the community impacts made possible last year by supporters like YOU:
- 8,100 students received bags of books at 13 schools during Operation Empower Readers
- 100+ volunteers came together to create art, community, and connection and to DO GOOD during our Community Mural Project
- 25,000 mask kits assembled for distribution to vulnerable populations across Wake County during Operation Mask Up
- 1,180 parents and children in need benefited from the 295 Healthy Home Packs assembled and donated during Operation Healthy Homes
- 500 people vaccinated at COVID-19 clinics coordinated and staffed by volunteers
- 49,243 boxes of food were distributed to children and families in need during Operation Big Bus Food Truck
- 94 youth learned about community issues, developed leadership skills to become social impact superstars and collected over 9,000 donated items during our Kids Helping Kids – Summer of Service
- 7,272 community members benefited from 26 service projects taken on by teens and families in our Teens Change the World program
- 1,700 families in need received 40,000 diapers and 49 individuals/groups led supply drives gathering thousands of period products, adult incontinence and baby diapers during Operation Bare Necessities
Read more about Activate Good’s impacts.
Activate Good is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Accordingly, donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. Our federal Tax ID is 20-3057526. Financial information about Activate Good and a copy of our license is available from the State of North Carolina’s Solicitation Licensing Branch at 1-888-830-4989. The charitable solicitation license is not an endorsement by the State.
Keep in touch
Sign up for our newsletter to hear about volunteer opportunities and campaigns.