What You'll Do:Executive Service Corps of the Triangle seeks skilled executives and professionals to work with our team of dedicated consultants. We work with agencies from all areas of service throughout the triangle.
Must be 40 years or older
Details:The mission of ESC is to provide professional, affordable consulting services to Triangle nonprofits so that they can achieve their missions. ESC is a nonprofit organization that offers these services through a cadre of experienced executives from the business, nonprofit and academic communities who provide their expertise pro bono. Most of our volunteer consultants are retired. ESC’s consulting services include board and staff retreat facilitation, board development, financial assessments, fundraising, communications/marketing, strategic planning, executive coaching and custom engagements.
Reports to: Lead consultant and staff
The consultant will work with the lead consultant to set the strategy and overall objectives of the project. The consultant is responsible for the day to day management of the assignment and facilitation of the consulting process. As the consultant evolves from entry level to seasoned consultant, he/she will arrange and conduct meetings, gather and analyze data and develop and communicate solutions and participate in the presentations to the client. Some specific responsibilities include:
• Attend orientation, periodic information meetings and ongoing training
• Consult on assignments that require his/her expertise or experience
• Work on one internal assignment for ESC
• Commit sufficient time to assure “excellence in execution” for the client
• Manage the day to day operations of the assignment, including the final report
• Keep the lead consultant and staff informed on a regular basis
• Exercise a high degree of integrity and confidentiality in the process
1. Senior management experience
2. Genuine interest in helping nonprofit organizations
3. Strong communications skills: listening, writing, speaking and presenting
4. Capable of building internal and external relationships
5. Able and willing to commit the time needed
6. Understanding of the consulting process
7. Depth in a technical skill area: finance, marketing, human resources, technology, operations, etc.
8. Results oriented
9. Creative and objective thinker
10. An executive who is capable of functioning as a consultant with limited resources
11. Adaptable and flexible
12. A team player
No location specified.
|Dec 15, 2015, 1am - Dec 31, 2019, 1am||8||Sign Up!|