What You'll Do:The focus of the position is to assist the organization in creating and developing fund-raising campaigns, development strategies, as well as identifying and applying for funding grants.
Must be 21 years or older
This position will require the signature of IF non-disclosure agreement (NDA) and a referral from a previous or current employer or volunteer supervisor.
Part of the Event:
Details:As a member of the Development Team, your duties may include:
- Collaborate to establish funding strategies in harmony with organizational priorities by learning in detail the mission and programs of International Focus
- Identify adequate funding sources from foundations, corporate or public grants, etc.
- Participate in overall fundraising strategy: research funding options, assist in entire grant writing process, plan & implement fund-raising activities
- Collaborate with designated committee to develop program narrative content, budgets for proposals, stories, photos, and other materials
- Created succession plan for incoming interns/volunteers
TRAITS & SKILLS DESIRED:
- Commitment for mid-to-long term volunteering with IF
- Strong writing skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Passion about our vision and mission and comfortable being pushed outside of your comfort zone
- Adaptable to imperfect processes due fast changing circumstances and remote environment
Parking Info:This is a remote position.
|Jun 5 - Dec 31, 2020||Shift Filled!|