What You'll Do:We are a new non-profit organization, with a mission to improve the lives of children by offering support to young, new mothers in raising their child despite financial hardship or lack of a support system, looking to build our board of directors.
Must be 18 years or older
Details:We are looking for Board members that can help in one or more of the following areas:
- Individual and corporate fundraising
- Grants (edit text, review, suggest new opportunities, etc).
- Strategic planning
- Be passionate about our mission
- Live within a reasonable driving distance of RTP and be willing to travel to the Raleigh/Durham area for semi-annual board meetings
- Be able to commit to a minimum of 4 hours per month, for a minimum of 2 year term
No location specified.
|Jan 9, 2019, 10am - Dec 31, 2020, 10am||9||Sign Up!|