What You'll Do:New non-profit organization looking to build our board! Our mission is to improve the lives of children by offering support to young, new mothers in raising their child despite financial hardship or lack of support system.
Must be 18 years or older
Details:We are looking for Board members that can help in one or more of the following areas:
- Individual and corporate fundraising
- Grants (edit text, review, suggest new opportunities, etc).
- Strategic planning
- Be passionate about our mission
- Live in the Raleigh/Durham area or be willing to travel to the Raleigh/Durham area for semi-annual board meetings
- Be able to commit to a minimum of 4 hours per month, for at least 2 years
No location specified.
|Jan 9, 2019, 1am - Dec 31, 2020, 1am||10||Sign Up!|