What You'll Do:We're a charitable nonprofit organization committed to helping children, families, and the community at-large. We're seeking qualified individuals to join our board of directors.
Must be 22 years or older
Details:The specific responsibilities of each board member include, but are not limited to:
- Help implement the organization’s mission and purpose
- Help secure adequate financial resources and support
- Provide proper financial oversight
- Help recruit new board members as needed
- Help develop and enhance the organization’s programs and services
- Support the executive director as needed
Qualified individuals have experience with fundraising, networking, and basic corporate oversight.
The full board of directors convenes at least once per quarter throughout the calendar year. Board members are expected to attend and participate in each meeting.
|Feb 7, 2021, 11am - Dec 31, 2021, 11:45pm||6||Sign Up!|