What You'll Do:DCFP is in need of volunteers to help assist at the pantry. We greet, assemble and move groceries for the community.
Appropriate for court-ordered service
Must be 16 years or older
• Phone answering to take calls of orders of guests we are serving (bilingual if possible).
• Food Boxes - Standing in the food area packing boxes and bags of groceries according to a pre-set menu. Includes lifting and standing.
• Food Orders - Pushing a cart through the food area taking pre-packed boxes and bags of groceries from different stations in the pantry. Includes walking, lifting, standing.
• Food Orders to Cars - Pushing fully assembled cart out of the pantry and into the parking lot to client’s cars. Includes walking, lifting, standing.
• Worker - Loading/unloading trucks, moving pallets of food. Includes using a pallet jack, moving heavy objects and light cleaning.
Hours of Operation:
Volunteers needed 9:30 am – 3:15pm Wednesdays
Parking Info:We are located in the Lakewood Shopping Center. Please park in lot provided in front of building.
|May 28, 2020 9am - 1:15pm||Registrations Now Closed|