What You'll Do:The focus of the position is to assist the organization in creating and developing fund-raising campaigns, as well as identifying and applying for funding grants.
Must be 18 years or older
Details:HOPE (Housing Options for People with Exceptionalities)
HOPE’s vision is to create an inclusive community where all individuals, including those with developmental disabilities, can live a meaningful and purposeful life.
We are a new and young nonprofit, run by three women, and are looking for people passionate to help us create a community in the Triangle area. If you have a background in grant writing and want to use your skills to support our mission, we would love to have you volunteer with us!
· We would appreciate support in both the completion of grant applications and researching new funding sources to pursue.
· Identify adequate funding sources from foundations, corporate or public grants, etc.
· Contribute to overall organizational fundraising strategy: research funding options, assist in entire grant writing process
· Commitment for mid-long term volunteering with HOPE
· Strong writing skills and organizational skills
• Contribute to overall organizational strategy
· Be passionate about our vision with a commitment to see us succeed!
No location specified.
Sep 1, 2020, 9am - Sep 1, 2022, 5pm
Registrations for this shift close on Aug 30, 2022.