Become a Community Partner
Activate Good is pleased to serve local nonprofits by helping recruit and connect volunteers to fulfill their volunteer needs.
To become a Community Partner:
- Review our Community Partner Expectations and Terms of Service.
- Create an individual user account and log in, or log in to your existing user account.
- Complete the Community Partner application.
Once your Community Partner application has been approved by the Activate Good team, you will be able to log in and post volunteer opportunities.
Questions? Contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Rose Thompson, at email@example.com.
As a Community Partner, you will be able to...
- Create a personalized Community Partner profile page with your logo, photos, videos, and stories
- Benefit from Activate Good's targeted outreach efforts to recruit volunteers for your need
- Get connected to local volunteers looking for ways to help your cause
- Give volunteers with everything they need to get started in one spot on your volunteer opportunity page(s)
- Easily manage volunteer sign ups for your various volunteer opportunities
- Verify and track volunteer hours and impacts made for your cause