Love Activate Good and not afraid to show it?
Can’t find a volunteer opportunity to fit your busy schedule?
Inspire others to get involved by sharing Activate Good news
and volunteer opportunities with your network! You can make
a difference from home or on the go when you apply to be a
Social Media Ambassador with us.
Am I eligible?
- Must have at least one of the following accounts set to public: Facebook, instagram, Twitter and/or LinkedIn
- Must be located in the Triangle area, or have a large network of connections in the area
- Must be willing to commit for at least 6 months, starting in early August
What do I have to do?
- Submit an application on our website
- If chosen as an ambassador, attend a training/info session on Activate Good programs, branding, and social media presence
- Post at least once a week on at least 1 of your personal social media platforms to promote volunteer opportunities and Activate Good events (we’ll provide a general guide on branding, as well as a weekly guide informing you of goings on in the organization)
What do I get out of this?
- Super cool Activate Good merchandise to sport around town
- A “badge” to post on your website / blog / social media
- Your picture and bio on our website
- A personal highlight on Activate Good social media
- Marketing/volunteer experience to build your resume
- The warm, fuzzy feeling of knowing you’re making an impact in the community!
Interested? Fill out this Application before Monday, January 23 to be considered!
Contact email@example.com with any questions