About The Good Hub
The Good Hub will be an inclusive community learning and action space dedicated to connecting locals to impactful volunteer opportunities located in Raleigh, NC! The Good Hub will welcome all to come on in and discover ways to do good through:
- Interactive learning exhibits about local issues
- Inclusive on site volunteer programming for all ages and abilities
- Volunteer sign up kiosks directing visitors to hundreds of area causes
- Areas for community meetings and volunteer trainings
- A “Supply Library” where nonprofits and volunteer groups can check out tools and materials for service
- Cozy meeting and gathering areas where trained “Volunteer Connectors” can sit down with you to discuss ideas for getting involved that fit your interests and skills
- Nonprofit coworking and office spaces
Check out our slide deck showcasing a few of these feature ideas here.
How You Can Help
Support the effort to launch The Good Hub by…
- NEW: Support or visit our Good Hub POP UP this March or April! See our POP UP schedule here.
- Donating any amount – $5, $25, $500 – towards our funding goal of $1.1 Million to upfit a space and more – every penny helps! Gifts are tax deductible. Interested in exploring custom sponsorships and major gift opportunities for The Good Hub? Contact Amber Smith to discuss: email@example.com.
- Giving us your feedback on our first architectural mock-ups for The Good Hub created by Notch Design, which will be shaped by your input! We’ll provide updated renderings as we continue to receive feedback to shape the vision for this amazing space built by you, for our community. Be sure to check out our amazing and generous friends at Notch Design.
- Inviting us to speak or meet. Are you part of a company, club, church or other faith-based group interested in learning more about and supporting the vision for The Good Hub? We’d love to come speak to your group or arrange a meeting. Email Amber Smith to set it up: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Following us and spread the word. Follow our Activate Good social media pages (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter) Post about your experiences at our Good Hub POP UP using hashtag #TheGoodHub!
- Joining our mailing list to get updates on our progress!
About Activate Good
The Good Hub is a project of Activate Good, a 501c3 tax-exempt public charity with a mission to activate volunteers to help charitable causes in our local community. We believe that when everyday people use their time and talents to serve causes, critical community problems get solved. Want to find a volunteer opportunity with one of hundreds of local causes? Start here.