The Triangle Cause Wiki
About the Triangle Cause Wiki
The Triangle Cause Wiki is a new collaborative knowledge base to share information about causes and challenges that Triangle community members can take action on!
Why the Wiki?
To be the most effective volunteers and community problem solvers we can be, we need to understand the issues our community faces. Through the Triangle Cause Wiki, we hope to be a resource for folks hoping to learn more about causes and how to help!
How it Works
Identify an Issue
- The Importance of Protecting Pollinators
- Hurricane Preparedness and Relief
- The Case for DEI Initiatives
- Affordable Housing
- Senior Activism and Access
Choose a cause you’re already knowledgeable about, or take a dive into something new to expand your horizons! Check out all our Triangle Cause Wiki categories below.
Collect Trustworthy Information
Seek out information from reputable sources that provide evidence-based data. This includes academic journals, scientific studies, nonprofit and government agencies, and experts in the field!
Write an Article
Submit Your Work
We’re hoping anybody and everybody will be a part of developing the Triangle Cause Wiki! Interested in submitting content to be reviewed? Make sure content submitted meets the following criteria:
- Fact-based content about an issue or cause in the Triangle that can be impacted by volunteer action
- Content is not already covered in the Wiki, or adds significant new information to existing topics
- Derived from objective studies or data published by nonprofit organizations, colleges and universities, government agencies, or other reputable sources
- References and links to original sources are included with every submission
- Submission is free from political, religious or other bias
- Submission does not contain an advertisement, promotion, or attack on individuals or organizations
- Content is consistent with Activate Good’s mission and Code of Ethics
Do you need help walking through your Triangle Cause Wiki idea? Or have questions about how to submit an article?
Please email email@example.com with any comments or questions about the Triangle Cause Wiki!
Follow and share
Explore the Wiki
Keep in touch
Sign up for our newsletter to hear about volunteer opportunities and campaigns.