Triangle Businesses for Good
Network, Serve, Collaborate
In 2022, for its 10 year anniversary, Activate Good is reimagining and relaunching its former Corporate Volunteer Council under a new name – Triangle Businesses for Good (TBG).
TBG members engage with Activate Good as part of a movement to create positive change, not just another business membership. Through TBG, member businesses discuss social responsibility, inclusive and deep-impact employee volunteerism, and the business community’s role in creating both short and long-term impacts. Members have opportunities to network, serve together, and collaborate with Activate Good and each other to move the needle on local issues.
It’s a movement, not just a membership!
Ready to become a Triangle Businesses for Good Member?
The Triangle is a great place to do businesses - let's do some good together!
Triangle Businesses for Good progamming
We have restructured programming and offerings based on YOUR feedback. In our revamped format, TBG will bring more value than ever to members. Elements of the newly formed TBG group will include:
- UPDATED! Membership roster access
- NEW! Exclusive LinkedIn Discussion Group
- UPDATED! Quarterly E-newsletter with the latest resources in CSR, employee volunteer engagement best practices, and social impact
- NEW! FREE Business Account on Activate Good’s new volunteer portal, where you can curate opportunities for your team, send invites, reminders, impacts, and more
Events: 1 event per quarter
- Networking: Members will have opportunities to interact with local professionals from businesses of all sizes from diverse industries
- Educational: Members will hear from CSR and employee engagement experts on best practices, local issues and more
- Fun! No more stuffy professional membership and networking events. Triangle Businesses for Good events will be engaging and informal, focusing on our collective impacts and humanity
- Sponsor opportunities: Members will have opportunities to support Triangle Businesses for Good and other Activate Good initiatives throughout the year
- NEW! Members-only service projects
- NEW! Curated volunteer opportunity recommendations shared with all TBG members regularly
- Early Access to select volunteer projects during Activate Good large-scale Days of Service
- Company Logo and Link on Activate Good website
- NEW! Social Media recognition as a TBG member
Business memberships for Triangle Businesses for Good are $500 for a full year, or a pro-rated amount based on when you join. Upon acceptance of your business application, an invoice will be sent to you for membership payment.
Triangle Business for Good Members
Keep in touch
Sign up for our newsletter to hear about volunteer opportunities and campaigns.