Triangle Businesses for Good
Triangle Businesses for Good (TBG) members engage with Activate Good as part of a movement to create positive change. Through TBG, member businesses discuss social responsibility, inclusive and deep-impact employee volunteerism, and the business community’s role in creating both short and long-term impacts. Members have opportunities to network, serve together, and collaborate with Activate Good and each other to move the needle on local issues.
We structure programming and benefits based on member feedback. Being a part of TBG means you get:
- Membership roster access
- Exclusive LinkedIn Discussion Group
- Quarterly E-newsletter with CSR resources, volunteer engagement opportunities, and more
- FREE Business Account on Activate Good’s volunteer portal – curate opportunities for your team, collect data on impacts, and more
1 educational and/or networking event per quarter
No more stuffy professional membership and networking events. Triangle Businesses for Good events are engaging and informal, focusing on our collective impacts and humanity.
- Company Logo and Link on Activate Good website
- Social Media recognition as a TBG member
- Early Access to volunteer projects during Activate Good large-scale Days of Service
- Network with other members at TBG-exclusive service projects
The membership fee for Triangle Businesses for Good is $500 for a full year. Upon acceptance of your business application, an invoice will be sent to you for membership payment.
The Civic 50 Greater Triangle
Coordinated by Activate Good in partnership with Points of Light, the Civic 50 Greater Triangle sets a standard for civic engagement and creates a roadmap for Triangle companies committed to driving social impact in their company and community.
It's Not Just a Membership, It's a Movement!
2023 TBG Events
Dignity Week Volunteer Project
Friday, January 13, 11am – 2pm
TBG Kick off (virtual)
Friday, February 24, 12 – 1pm
Business for Good Summit
Wednesday, May 10
Thanks(for)Giving Appreciation Event
Tuesday, November 7
Our partners not only are members but also get the word out about TBG and help us execute programming!
Keep in touch
Sign up for our newsletter to hear about volunteer opportunities and campaigns.