Want to support a specific initiative of Activate Good?
Learn more about our impacts or check out our sponsorship opportunities below:
Teens Change the World! Summer Program (June and July, 2019)
Inspired by Activate Good’s Leadership and Service curriculum currently offered in select local high schools, the Teens Change the World! 2019 Summer Program is a week-long service and leadership experience that will give teens the opportunity to volunteer, learn about a variety of local causes, hear from social impact experts, and even pitch their ideas for social impact.
- Learn about a variety of community issues, such as poverty, hunger, and the environment
- Participate in community service projects where they can see what they’re learning in action
- Learn about the role volunteerism plays in making a difference in the community
- Tap into their personal leadership potential and explore their passion for social change
- Get hands-on experience designing their own project for social change and receive feedback and guidance from community leaders and professionals
- Pitch a service project idea for making a difference in the community during a “Shark Tank”-style showcase event for the chance to win a small grant to actually execute their project!
Estimated Teens: 80 + 120 Adult Community Members at Showcase Event. For more information view our sponsorship package here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
9/11 Day of Service (September 11, 2019)
The 9/11 Day of Service is a community-wide day of service coordinated by Activate Good with support from the business community and local government. The 2018 event marks the 18th anniversary of 9/11 and will include services projects benefiting a number of causes and a commemoration event to honor those lost on 9/11 with volunteerism around the Triangle. Since 2012. the 9/11 Day of Service in the Triangle has facilitated over 12,500 volunteer connections in service to over 100 area causes. During the 2019 9/11 Day of Service, we will mobilize 3,000 volunteers throughout the day’s activities.
Daytime Events-Estimated 1,300 volunteers Evening Commemoration-Estimated 700 Volunteers Sponsorship Package available here.